Sat, 25 Feb|
Gong Puja - All Night Sound Bath
Time & Location
25 Feb, 21:00 – 26 Feb, 07:00
Farthingloe Barn, Folkestone Rd, Dover CT15 7AA
About the event
A Gong Puja is an all night sound bath.
We will open the evening with a cacao ceremony followed by a movement session, both hosted by Gemma Richmond, to shake off any stagnant energy in the body, be present with ourselves and open our hearts to receive the vibrations of the gong.
We will then progress into a energy clearing to release any limitations from the subconscious mind, which might prevent you from being in allowance of the transformation that the Gong Puja will enable for you.
For the next 7 and a half hours Cristina Patel, Seeta Vekaria and Giles Mountain will be continuously playing the gongs for you.
During this time you can to sit up in a meditative position or lie down and sleep as the vibrations and sound transform and heal your physical, emotional, mental and energetical bodies.
The effects of being immersed in the vibrations of the gongs for 7 and a half hours are deep and are dependant on your intentions and openess (which is why we will journal to set intentions and have a sacred cacao ceremony).
Being immersed in healing through sound may:
- dissolve the density in your body and restore the natural flow of energy, in which your body heals itself
- enable relaxation as it identifies the vibrational problems in the body and may rectify them with an adapted vibration, thus generating ease in the body
- alleviate symptoms of anxiety, depression, stress, insomnia
- enable altered states of consciousness
We will complete the event with a vegan nourishing breakfast at 6am.
You are encouraged to keep the next day free of social gatherings and events, to allow for a smooth integration of the energetical shifts from the Gong Puja.
Should you join us, please bring:
- a yoga mat, blankets or duvet - something to lie down on and something to cover yourself with
- a pillow
- an eye pillow (if desireed)
- a notebook to journal
- a water bottle
- anything else that may keep you warm and cosy
We are looking forward to this magical night of healing through sound!